The JETSET website (including all URLs – or derivations thereof – collectively herein the “Site”)* are made available to you to provide information about JETSET, its business and associated products and services (including information on travel services provided by our business partners) which might be of interest to you.
(Use of the terms “We/we”, “Our/our” and “Us/us” herein shall refer to the Host and any reference to “You/you” or “Your/your” shall mean you, the user of this Site)
2. Ownership of Content
3. Contributions to the Site
Furthermore, by submitting your contribution to the Site, you warrant that your contribution:
- is your own original work and that you have the right to make it available to us for all the purposes specified above;
- is not defamatory; and
- does not infringe any law; and
- that you will indemnify and hold us harmless against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by us as a result of your breach of the above warranty; and
- waive any moral rights in your contribution for the purpose of its submission to and publication on the Site and for the purposes specified above.
4. Your Use of the Site
We hereby grant you permission to use the Site as follows:
- you may download the Content, but only for informational, non-commercial, non-profitable and personal use and provided that you do not remove, adapt, alter or obscure any of the information, Content or notices (such as copyright and other proprietary notices) contained on the Content. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use the Content (including, but not limited to, “caching” any material on the Site for access by third parties or “mirroring” any material on the Site) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the Content or the Site requires our prior written permission;
- content within the “News” section of the Site may be reproduced solely for editorial purposes in daily newspapers, general circulation news magazines, trade publications and broadcast media;
- you may not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content without our prior written permission;
- you may not create a database in electronic or structured manual form by systematically downloading and storing any Content on the Site;
- you are responsible for complying with local laws and regulations of the jurisdiction from which you access this Site. This Site should not be accessed in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of this Site is prohibited. We do not represent that this Site complies with laws in all jurisdictions. If you are in doubt, you should seek legal advice and if necessary, terminate your use of this Site immediately;
- you are prohibited from using the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation;
- you are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site, any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licenses or approvals or which is technically harmful (including; without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data);
- you may not misuse the Site (including, without limitation, by (i) hacking; (ii) defacing, altering or interfering with the front end ‘look and feel’ of this Site; (iii) obtaining or attempting to obtain unauthorized access (via whatever means) to any of our networks; (iv) by taking any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this Site or related infrastructure; or by (v) using any software, routine or device to interfere or attempt to interfere electronically or manually with the operation or functionality of this Site (including but not limited to uploading or making available files containing corrupt data or viruses via whatever means);
- each registration for a service is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network. Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
If on registration to any of our services on the Site (or on amendment of your registration details) you provide us with an email address that will result in any emails we may send you being sent to you via a computer network operated by or on behalf of your employer or educational establishment (or similar) then you are warranting that you are entitled to receive emails at that address. You also agree that we may stop sending any emails to such address without notifying you, even if you have subscribed to receive them or any other service, if we receive a request from your employer or educational establishment (or otherwise) to stop sending emails to that address.
6. Access Restriction
We reserve the right in our sole discretion to deny you access to this Site or any portion of it without prior notice.
The Content on this Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be made periodically to this Site at any time and without notice. However, we make no commitment to regularly update the information contained in this Site. Furthermore, we do not guarantee that this Site will operate uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be periodically corrected or that it is compatible with your computer, hardware or software.
Information, advice and opinions expressed in this Site should not be relied upon for personal, legal, financial or other decisions. You should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
ALL CONTENT (INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, NAMES, IMAGES, PICTURES, LOGOS AND ICONS REGARDING OR RELATING TO JETSET, ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES (OR TO THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES)) IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND ON AN “IS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR ANY KIND OF WARRANTY MADE OF ANY KIND (WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED BY LAW) TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SUITABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, SECURITY AND ACCURACY. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Without limiting the foregoing, we neither warrant nor represent that your use of any Content will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the Content will be accurate, complete or up-to-date.
We assume no responsibility for any information not provided on this Site or for the failure of any of our services offered on this Site, including but not limited to the email newsletter services or the flight time information provided.
8. Exclusion of Liability
IF YOUR USE OF MATERIAL ON THIS SITE RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION OF EQUIPMENT, SOFTWARE OR DATA, YOU ASSUME ALL COSTS THEREOF.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THIS SITE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING IT.
9. Our Losses
10. Links to Third Party Websites
The Site may contain links to websites owned or operated by parties other than us. Such links are provided for your convenience only. If you use these links, you may leave the Site or, alternatively, the link and third party website content may be framed within this Site. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites or such framed content, and does not control, and is not responsible for their operation nor for the content on or privacy policies on, or the security of, such websites. Without limiting the foregoing, we specifically disclaim any responsibility if such websites:
- infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights;
- are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading;
- are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose;
- do not provide adequate security;
- contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or
- are libelous or defamatory.
We do not endorse or make any representations about the content or any products or services available on such websites or any results which may be obtained by using them. Neither is it associated with the operators or administrators of such websites. If you access such websites or establish a link to such websites or the Site, you do so at your own risk and without our permission.
11. Linking to this Site
If you provide hyperlinks to this Site, you agree that you:
- may link to, but may not replicate, any Content;
- shall not frame or otherwise create a browser or border environment around any Content;
- shall not imply that JETSET is endorsing you or your products or services;
- shall not misrepresent you or your website’s relationship with us or JETSET;
- shall not present false, misleading or inaccurate information about JETSET or JETSET’s products or services on your website or otherwise disparage us or JETSET’s products or services;
- shall not use our logos, trademarks, service marks or the like without express prior written permission from us;
- shall not include content on your website that is or could be construed as illegal, distasteful, offensive or controversial, which infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations and you shall include on your website only content that is appropriate for all age groups;
- shall not remove or obscure any of the information, Content or notices contained on the Site;
- shall not link to an internal page of this Site that is located one or several levels down from the home page or bring up or present Content of this Site on another website without our prior written permission;
- shall not link to a website that is not owned by you;
- shall inform us in writing of the link; and
- shall immediately discontinue the link if instructed to do so by us.
We expressly reserve the right to revoke the rights granted in paragraph 11 for any breach of these terms and to take any further action if deemed appropriate in respect of such breach.
12. Software available on this Site
The Rights in any software that is made available for download from the Site (“Software”) belong to us or our suppliers/licensors. In order to access some of the information on this Site, you may have to enter into licenses with third party software providers (such as Adobe or Macromedia). Your ability to access that information may depend on whether you have entered into such licenses. Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of any license agreement that may accompany or be included with the Software. We take no responsibility for arranging any such licenses. Do not install or use any Software unless you agree to such license agreement. Where you download software from this Site you do so at your own risk.
13. Flight Information
We endeavor to ensure that any flight information contained on the Site is accurate and up to date. However, please note that:
- where flight and departure information is displayed on the Site, JETSET can only update the relevant information once the airlines have told JETSET that a particular flight is early, delayed or cancelled; and
- where flight destination and timetable information is displayed on the Site, JETSET relies on third parties (such as the airlines themselves) advising us of changes to routes etc.
We cannot therefore guarantee that any such information stated on the Site will be accurate. You should therefore contact the relevant airline directly if you want more detailed information about particular flight information.
14. Products & Services Available on this Site and third party websites linked to this Site
You can also buy a number of products and services (including without limitation, on-line car parking pre-booking service) through this Site. The additional terms and conditions applicable to sales of those products and services will be brought to your attention before any order for products and services is completed.
15. Revisions to the Terms
*JETSET and all associated trademarks of JETSET are exclusively owned and licensed for use by Edmonton Regional Airports Authority, 1, 1000 Airport Road, Edmonton International Airport, T9E-0V3 (herein the “Host”)
Copyright © 2010 JetSet. All rights reserved.